BBQ Beef Rissoles
This is the recipe that I made for the beef option for rissoles for lunch at Aussie’s 18th Birthday Weekend. I also made a Thai pork version. While I thought I had made far too many, they were gone in a flash!
- 1 kg beef mince
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 french shallot, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp smoked salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs tomato sauce
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- Coursley ground black pepper
- A few dashes of Tabasco sauce
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Using clean hands, mix until well combined.
- Take approximately ½ cup of the mixture and roll into a ball, then flatten slightly.
- Heat the BBQ to medium heat.
- Cook rissoles for 3–4 minutes each side, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Alternatively you could heat a little oil in frying pan and cook 3–4 minutes each side, until golden brown and cooked through