Roasted Honey, Soy & Lime Rack of Lamb
A family favourite, and so easy to prepare...
Category: Lamb, Main Course
Keyword: Lamb, Rack of Lamb
Quantity: 4 serves
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime juiced and zested
- 4 racks of lamb - see note below
- 1/2 cup white wine
- olive oil to grease the pan
Combine the honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, soy sauce, and the lime juice and zest in a dish large enough to hold the lamb.
Add the lamb and coat well.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to two hours.
Preheat the oven to 220˚C
Place the lamb into a baking dish lightly brushed with olive oil. Reserve the marinade.
Roast the lamb for 20 minutes, or until they are cooked to your liking.
Remove the lamb from the pan and cover and allow to rest while you make the sauce.
Deglaze the pan with white wine and add the marinade. Cook until slightly thickened.
Serve the lamb warm with the sauce.
- I allow 3-4 cutlets per rack - depending on the appetite of those joining us at the table.
- We like our lamb cooked pink.
- Delicious served with steamed greens and roast pumpkin.